This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
St. Elias Specialty Hospital is committed to protecting the confidentiality of your health information.
We are required by law to maintain the privacy of your medical information. We are also required to notify you of our legal duties and privacy practices regarding your medical information, and abide by the practices of this Notice, unless more stringent laws or regulations apply.
Who this notice applies to:
This Notice describes this organization’s practices and those of:
• Any healthcare professional authorized to enter information into your record.
• Any member of the medical staff credentialed to practice here.
• All departments and units of this facility.
• All employees, staff, and other personnel.
• Any volunteer, intern, or student we allow to help you while you are a patient.
This Notice of Privacy Practices provides detailed information about how we may use and disclose your medical information with or without authorization as well as more information about your specific rights with respect to your medical information. This Notice became effective April 14, 2003.